The Nigeria Tourism Investors Forum and Exhibition, NTIFE, is an Annual gathering of investors in the Tourism Industry which continued to bring together stakeholders/investors across the country and it is endorsed by the Ministry of Information and Culture.
The aim of this event is to:
- Showcase, highlight and promote local tourism investments and potentials in Nigeria.
- Utilizing Nigeria population to kick start patronage of Nigeria Tourism products and destinations.
- Create a platform for sellers to meet buyers.
- Address solution to tourism problems.
- Create opportunities for States and Local Governments to showcase, to potential Investors, their relative advantages and incentives available in their localities
In the first, second and third edition of NTIFE in 2013, 2014 and 2016 consecutively, investors/exhibitors were able to connect with participants who were interested in their products and services. Local manufacturers were connected to customers with hoteliers who are now their major customers. States like Bayelsa, Cross River and Ogun exchanged their success stories with other State representatives in the Event.
The airliners were not left out. Ethiopia Airline and others were present to introduce new packages to their prospective customers. The government agencies also had the opportunity to throw more lights on some of the government policies that is geared towards the development of tourism in Nigeria.
Participants in the previous events include the following and more:
- Tourism asset owners
- Hotel owners
- Resort Owners
- Entertainment Centres
- Tourism operators
- Travel agents
- Tour operators
- Tourism Resorts operators
- Transport companies
- Cruise/Boat/Ferry operators
- Event Managers
- Car Hire operators.
- Insurance companies
- Fund managers
- Private equity firms
- Mortgage institutions
- Tele-communication Companies
- Federal Ministries and Parastatals
- General Public
- 36 States of the Federation
The Fifth edition of NTIFE is coming up on the 19th and 20th of November, 2019 in the Federal Capital Territory.