FEDERATION OF TOURISM ASSOCIATIONS OF NIGERIA (FTAN)
The Federation of Tourism Associations of Nigeria (FTAN) is the Umbrella body that represent all the private sector in the Tourism industry in Nigeria. The Association was established in 1997 by the then Federal Ministry of Commerce and Tourism with a view to have easy liaison with the organized private sector in the Tourism and Culture sector in Nigeria.
- Act as the apex body to provide leadership and direction for the private sector travel, hospitality and recreation Associations/businesses.
- Co-ordinate, promote and protect the interest of its members in the tourism sector of the nation’s economy and in particular the interests of its members.
- Liaise, interact and work in concert with the government (Federal, States, and Local Government Areas) and its agencies in order to guarantee the timely and effective development of tourism resources in Nigeria.
- Establish operating standards and ethics that will enhance credibility of the profession and encourage its acceptability.
- Promote domestic and international tourism activities within the Federal Republic of Nigeria in particular and the rest of the world, in general.
- Hotel and personal Service Employers Association of Nigeria, (HOPESEA).
- Nigeria Association of Tour Operators, (NATOP).
- National Association of Nigeria Travel Agents, (NANTA).
- The Institute of Tourism Professionals, (ITP).
- Hospitality and Tourism Management Association of Nigeria, (HATMAN).
- Hotel Owners Forum Abuja, (HOFA).
- Association of Tourist Boat Operators and Water Transporters of Nigeria, (ATBOWATON).
- Association of Nigeria Tourism journalists and Writers of Tourism, (ANJET).
- Nigeria Hotel and Catering institute, (NHCI).
- Nigeria Auto Sport Association, (NASA).
- Touristry Consultant Forum, (TCF)
- The Artefacts Rescuer Association of Nigeria, (ARAN).
- Nigeria Hotel Association, (NHA).
- Association of Tourism Practitioners of Nigeria, (ATPN).
- Africa Travel Association, (ATA).
- Youth Tourism Development Organisation (YTDO).
- Dance Guide of Nigeria, (DGN).
- Airport Car Hire Association of Nigeria, (ACHAN).
- Hotel Car Hire Association of Nigeria, (HCHAN).
- The Society of Tourism Experts and Professionals, (STEP).
- Culture and Tourism Youth International, (CULTUOR).
- Association of Fast Food Confectioners of Nigeria, (AFFCON).
5, Lord Lugard Street,
Behind Total Filling Station,
Phone: 08033061065, 08065406678